The Company – Syner-G Pharma Consulting, LLC
Syner-G Pharmaceutical Consulting has a broad offering of specialized chemistry, manufacturing and control (CMC) consulting services for pharma and biotech companies. This includes technical development/project management, regulatory services, and quality/compliance services. We also have an IT Compliance Services offering that ensures FDA software and information technology requirements are met (21 CFR Part II compliance auditing, IT auditing, data integrity auditing, compliance training, FDA readiness auditing, and IT vendor assessments). We are a preferred CMC partner to some of the most exciting pharmaceutical and biotech companies in the world encompassing a spectrum of blue chips to early-stage venture-backed pharma/biotech clients for whom we perform a large percentage of service in biologics and cell & gene therapy. By combining a compelling value proposition, favorable industry dynamics, and a seasoned leadership team, Syner-G has consistently experienced significant growth and sustained profitability. We are an organization with small company entrepreneurial agility and large company talent. Additionally, by understanding our people are our most valuable asset, Syner-G has purposefully established a healthy and engaging team-oriented work environment including competitive compensation and a top-tier benefits package.
Syner-G Pharma Consulting is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to hunt for talent for our U.S. Based CMC Consulting company. The Talent Partner is a full-cycle recruiter that plays an instrumental role and is primarily responsible for managing key components of the employee recruitment lifecycle. This role will seek solutions to talent acquisition that support and optimize our organizational values, culture, and growth.
S/he will build effective relationships and collaborate with cross-functional partners, including leaders and S/he will report to the Head of Talent at Syner-G, to deliver engaging, innovative, diverse, talent solutions. The primary responsibilities for this position will be to scope talent, source talent, and ultimately be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process. The Talent Partner will also be expected to recommend new policies, practices, and procedures to improve our best-in-class services.
- Serves as an ambassador of Syner-G when reaching out to candidates and representing the Syner-G brand in the marketplace
- Sources, screens, and interviews qualified candidates as part of the full-cycle recruiting process. Works with external staffing agencies to recruit as needed.
- Partners with internal hiring managers to understand the role requirements, candidate profile and define the sourcing strategy for each position.
- Engages with candidates throughout the hiring process by keeping them informed of the status and assisting them as needed.
- Manages job postings across all online platforms.
- Builds a talent pipeline to fill current and future roles.
- Prepares, extends, and negotiates job offers.
- Maintains records and tracks critical metrics to help direct recruitment activities.
- Owns the onboarding process for new hires.
- Support ad-hoc projects related to the broader talent management team as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with at least 2 years’ recruiting experience in biotech, life sciences, pharma, or medical device organizations.
- Experience managing multiple talent pipelines with differing requirements and skills.
- Demonstrated success utilizing a range of direct sourcing tools.
- Experience partnering with multiple hiring partners at once.
- Experience with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, and data management and reporting.
- Broader human resource experience is a plus.